Wednesday 16 June 2010

Bonjour! No I'm not french...


This is my blog. Well done for finding it and well done for sticking around to read it.

Basically this blog will follow me and my goal to become a successful photographer.

Interpret that how you will, hopefully it means my own business. However if I can help others become interested in the wonders of photography I will have also succeeded.


About me, well I'm 21 and currently work in a well known department store where I live.
(I will not mentions names in case!)

I have nearly finished a NCFE course in Digital Photography.
I started with a Bridge Camera but now (thanks to my lovely other half) have a Canon 450D SLR.

Throughout the course we have learnt about certain aspects of photography such as shutter speed, aperture and exposure as well as much more.

Now is the hard part, what to do with this qualification.

Which is where this blog comes in.

I hope you enjoy looking at my photos and also reading about my experiences.

So long for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment